We need to find a way to adapt the online event environments to satisfy the needs of all parties involved. But how visual does a Virtual / Online / Digital event have to be for an immersive experience?
What do online environments need to have, to be able to satisfy the needs of attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and organisers?
The digital platform you use IS NOT your Virtual / Digital / Online event, just like the venue IS NOT your physical event.
John will show you different scenarios of how "visual" will improve the virtual experience for all stakeholders.
What you will learn:
- How different events suit different visual experiences
- How to create an interactive visual experience for your stakeholders
- The different options of virtual/visual experiences, through case studies
- How you can provide a menu of possibilities that sponsors and exhibitors can use to gain value from the event
Who should attend:
- Event professionals involved with Virtual / Digital / Online Events
- Technical specialists
- Marketing / Design specialists
- Webinar (approx 30 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event
To attend for no fee, register as a subscriber or member (both at no fee) and then register for the event.
|Association Members||No fee||No fee|
|Association Subscribers||No fee||n/a|
|PCO/ AMC Subscribers||£40||n/a|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.
* After, is on-demand from 48 working hours after the event, to allow time for preparation of the video, and is subject to recordings being successful.