Associations are built on the crackle of in-person, in-room exchanges. The spark as one idea collides with another at an event or meeting. The flow of conversation that leads to the creation of a new idea or fresh understanding.
How do you create the same spark and flow for your virtual communications? That’s what this masterclass will share.
Communicating effectively online is different to in-person, this you know. But did you also know that there are things you can do to make these experiences more effective and enjoyable, for you and your audience?
In this mini-masterclass, trainer and coach John Scarrott will share practical ideas and advice on how to make the most of your interactions over video. His session will share the key things you can do to hone your communication skills online and make your one to one conversations, meetings and presentations more effective and enjoyable.
You will leave with:
- A roadmap for effective communication over video
- Knowledge of key aspects of the mindset and interpersonal skills of online communication
- Understanding how they can be applied in small group meetings
- Clarity on what this means for your online presentations and speaking
Together these stages form the toolkit for you to make more of your online communication opportunities.
Who this is for
Everyone who cares about getting better outcomes from their online interactions. Anyone who wants to enable their teams to get more from these occasions. Anyone with a desire to become a great communicator and presenter online (it can be done).
The session will be split into three sections. Each section will be useful to the next. Each area will be addressed exclusively as it relates to online interactions.
- Foundations: One to one: The mindset and skills for effective one-to-one conversations over video
- Next level: Meetings: Getting and giving more in online meetings
- Third Generation: Presentations and Speaking: When you’re presenting to an audience
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.