It’s been brutal – do you need to rethink your events and their marketing and sponsorship sales strategies? Are you wanting to increase delegate numbers and ensure you don’t leave sponsorship and exhibitor income on the table? Are you seeking clarity on how your markets have changed in the last three years and how you can maximise that for profitable events?
Ensure your team are high performers by learning how to map your market in granular style so you can maximise your opportunities.
This practical hands-on Masterclass will teach you a visual tool so that you can:
- Analyse your market on a buy side / sell side basis
- Develop detailed delegate marketing plans (buy side) and sponsorship / exhibition sales strategies (sell side)
- Understand who are your “must attends” and media players
- Develop an Audience Curation plan that includes VIPs
- Create a PR plan that includes all relevant media; press, socials, bloggers
Give your team laser-like clarity and focus to maximise the value and purpose of your events.
- Understand which organisations are “buy side” and which are “sell side”, and their motivations for engaging with your event
- Analyse supplier supply chains to get a granular understand of your sponsorship and exhibitor market
- Practical exercises with a framework for you to take back to your team
- Action plans for how to structure your delegate strategy and audience curation, SPEX strategy and PR plan
Who should attend?
The Masterclass is for event strategists at Senior Manager, Director, Head of Department and Executive Head of organisation level within societies, associations and federations.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
Prices are in GBP and subject to VAT at 20%