The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is posing unique challenges for associations. With face-to-face meetings and training sessions no longer viable options in many areas, they’re looking for alternative ways to provide education, keep their members engaged and minimize revenue losses. This has many looking toward online learning as a solution.
But this is easier said than done, especially for associations that are unfamiliar with or new to online learning. If you move in-person courses to a virtual environment, will they become less engaging? Do you have to sacrifice the interactive, personal elements? Where do you even start?
Join subject matter expert Alan Hiddleston of D2L to explore how to make your transition to online learning a success and learn:
- How to build the vision, the infrastructure, and the resources needed in place to deliver effective online learning
- Learn to take advantage of the personalised learning opportunities an online learning platform can provide to drive engagement and adoption for your members
- Explore in-depth tips around how to structure your online learning in order to put learners on the path to success
Who should attend?
- All association employees who would like to provide online learning to their community
- Directors, Managers and those responsible for providing education
- Presentation (approx 30 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event
Registration is open only to association employees and executives, and approved Sponsors, AMCs and PCOs.
To book on this event, register as a subscriber or member (both at no fee) and then Book on the event.
|Association Members||No fee||No fee|
|Association Subscribers||No fee||n/a|
|PCO/ AMC Subscribers||£40||n/a|
|Associate Members||No fee||No fee|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.
* After, is on-demand from 48 working hours after the event, to allow time for preparation of the video, and is subject to recordings being successful.