The leadership in associations must look through multiple lenses, and apply an integrated thinking approach, when considering the impact of a crisis and how they will respond. The webinar will use integrated thinking as a base to explore the various areas to be considered.
What you will learn:
- What are some of the key global factors that may have an impact on associations
- How to use multiple lenses to unpack the risks the association may face during a crisis
- Using integrated thinking in assessing all material factors that may impact on the association
- Balancing risks with potential opportunities
Who should attend?
- Executives and senior managers
- Association board / council members
- Audit and risk committee members
- Webinar (approx 30 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event
To attend for no fee, register as a subscriber or member (both at no fee) and then register for the event.
|Association Members||No fee||No fee|
|Association Subscribers||No fee||n/a|
|PCO/ AMC Subscribers||£40||n/a|
|Associate Members||No fee||No fee|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.
* After, is on-demand from 48 working hours after the event, to allow time for preparation of the video, and is subject to recordings being successful.