As online events become more popular for associations, its important to maximise your use of the online tools available to driving traffic to your event and making sure you get the right people registering.
You may well be using some, but not others. Maximising the use of what you do use and using all digital channels at your disposal is essential to your success.
This webinar explores best practice tips for email marketing, paid advertising and search engine optimisation. Helping you work out where your time is best spent, we will weigh up the pros and cons of each channel and give you our agency-insider tips on how to maximise your time.
Lynsey Sweales of SocialB, one of AAE's highest rated speakers and tutors, will share her tips on marketing online events for your members.
What you will learn
- The best digital tools to drive members to your online events
- Top tips for email marketing, paid advertising and search engine optimisation
- How to gather data in the right ways to make promotion much easier
- Webinar (approx 20 -25 mins)
- Q&A (up to 15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre
- Discussion chat during and after the event
Free event for Subscribers and Members.
Access to the recording, the discussion forum, and other related Resources, are only available to members.
If you are no longer able to attend this event please let us know no later than 24 hours prior