Associations are reinventing events as hybrid or fully virtual, and there’s a steep learning curve for association professionals who are experienced in selecting physical venues and need to turn those procurement skills to online event platforms. And this fast-moving tech market, with new platforms seemingly coming online every day, can feel overwhelming.
During this 90 minute Masterclass, the tutor will present 5 processes to select your virtual event platform for congresses, summits, conferences or training events.
The tutor will adress the suitability and position in the market of 10+ online event systems, and provide a list with outline description and link to their websites.
Sasha Frieze, a conference and events expert for 25+ years, has extensive experience with associations, non-profits media owners and commercial clients in creating successful, profitable congresses and summits. Delegates will benefit from her depth knowledge and expertise, tutored in an engaging style that gets to the point.
What you will learn
- How to work out your real requirements, not what the demos focus on
- How to do a speedy market review, cut through the noise and work out which platforms go on your shortlist
- Exhibitions, congresses, webinars – how do you know which platform does which?
- What questions you need to be asking potential platforms
- What your other technical requirements apart from the actual platform
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|50% discount to Associations UK Congress||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.