Social media is such an effective channel to reach existing members and new audiences, and the power of social is only growing. Whether you are already using social media, or would like to adopt a more structured approach, this masterclass will help you plan and implement effective social media campaigns in line with your Associations goals.
Regardless of the time or money you are spending, every social media campaign should have clear objectives, and each decision about the creative messaging, targeting and timing of campaigns should link back to your objectives.
You may want to use social media campaigns when leading up to key annual events, or when launching new services for your members, or when membership is coming around for renewal. That purpose is at the heart of how you should then plan and implement your social media activity.
In this mini-masterclass, you will learn a seven step process that Socialb have devised to help you with the end to end process of a social media campaign. You will learn how to develop a strong, joined up approach to your social media campaigns which in turn will have multiple benefits; greater trust and experience with your Association and stronger ROI.
- 7 steps of the campaign process – From planning to feedback
- Setting campaign objectives
- Identifying the best social media platforms for your campaign
- How to determine budgets and campaign spending
- Developing your key campaign messages
Implementing Your Campaign
- How to create a content calendar
- Time planning for you (and your team) – essential to deliver a successful campaign
- Campaign measure tools available
- What should you be measuring?
Who is this for?
- Marketing & Communications specialists
- Anyone responsible for social media and marketing any products and services including: membership, events and education
- anyone who wants to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their social media campaigns
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||245.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.