A website is an important place that members and your wider network will visit to find out about your Association, and ultimately whether or not they want to engage with you. Your website should be the best representation of your organisation and give your visitors the information and help they need.
Just think, if someone was considering attending one of your events, or wanted to find out the benefits of being a member, you’d want your website to be easy for them to navigate and ensure a positive experience, right?
In this session, you will learn the key elements of a successful website for Associations specifically, and how to start implementing improvements to your website to get the best possible results.
Investigation & Improvement
- What does a good association website look like?
- Exploring and mapping out priorities for your association website
- Your checklist for an updated and engaging website (8-step checklist for associations)
- How to apply the 8-step checklist to your website and implement changes
- Importance of mobile-friendly websites
Who this is for
- Anyone responsible for managing a website, creating website content, or developing online strategies for your association.
Whether you are strategic or hands on when it comes to online comms / marketing, it is important to understand what makes a good website and the key areas that your website must have.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||245.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.