In this session, you will learn the key elements of a successful website for associations specifically, and how to start implementing improvements to your website to get the best possible results.
Whether you are strategic or hands on when it comes to online comms / marketing, it is important to understand what makes a good website and the key areas that your website must have.
Investigation & Improvement
- What does a good association website look like?
- Understanding the experience for your website visitors – Is it easy for people to navigate the website and find what they are looking for?
- How to find out what’s working well and what needs to be improved – improving the user experience on your website
- Exploring and mapping out priorities for your association website
- Your checklist for an updated and engaging website (our 8-step checklist for associations)
- Website content – understanding your audience and why they are visiting your website and how they’ve arrived at your website
- Importance of mobile-friendly websites
Who this is for
- Anyone responsible for managing a website, creating website content, or developing online strategies for your association.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.