The pivot to online or hybrid conferences can feel daunting; you want to deliver client value, but you may have a lot of questions. How do you design your event so it still fulfils its objectives? Are there approaches for keeping your conferences exciting, engaging and energetic? How do you create opportunities for participants to genuinely connect with each other and engage with your great content? Is there a way to re-imagine networking online? Can sponsors have meaningful experiences and make meaningful connections that meet their business goals?
During this 90 minute Masterclass, the tutor will present on how to design your virtual or hybrid event to create value for sponsors, delegates and your association.
Sasha Frieze, a conference and events expert for 25+ years, has extensive experience with associations, non-profits media owners and commercial clients in creating successful, profitable congresses and summits. Delegates will benefit from her depth of knowledge and expertise, tutored in an engaging style that gets to the point.
What you will learn
- How event design is different for virtual
- How content-led events can create *more* attendee engagement on a virtual platform
- How you curate content and support speakers
- Planning for alternative approaches: how delegates consume content online
- And how you create engagement that meets those needs
- How the timeline for virtual event design is different
- The skills and capabilities your MC / chair needs for virtual events
- How sponsorship packages are pivoting for virtual
- How you turn your event design into a tech spec
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|50% discount to Associations UK Congress||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.