Great chairs make great meetings. They serve the meeting and all of the participants to create the most effective organisations. Contributers are heard, ideas are brought together to create value, decisions are made and actions defined clearly. Effective meetings are a joy to attend.
This Masterclass will refine your skills as a chair, and provide more strings to your bow to effect change and action. It will take your chairing to the next level. The tutor will bring new ideas and stimulations to get you thinking. You will also work together to carve out your individual path to progress.
The tutor will take you through his framework to make your chairing a rewarding, productive and enjoyable experience for you and the group you’re working with. You’ll leave with what you need to enable your group to work together and move forward to greatest effect.
- Perspectives: what makes a great meeting
- Key management and communication aspects for the chair - how to play them well
- Preparation, practise and performance in chairing
- Personal confidence for chairs
- Handling difficult situations: a model to support chairs to tackle any scenario
- Chairing when your audience is not in the same room: chairing Zoom and online calls
- Action plan: what will you do next to turn your learning into action
Who should enrole
This session will suit those with experience of chairing committee and board meetings: either those who have just started or those with many years, but would like to be more effective.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.