When growing your association, your digital marketing strategy has never been so important in this ever-more digital world. Having a clear, robust strategy will help you to attract and engage with new and existing members, and make sure your team is moving the association forward. To create a successful and robust digital marketing strategy for your association, you need to listen to your target audience, be prepared to pivot and adapt, and ensure you maximise the results from your online channels.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to identify your target audience and use tools such as Google Analytics to understand the digital opportunity for your association and where you need to be. From there, you will learn how to create clear objectives, plan actions and make the best decisions on where you should spend your time and resources with digital marketing.
The masterclass centres around how to create and measure your digital marketing plan in order to make better decisions for your online activity. This is not so much about the hands-on implementation of digital tactics, but how to gather insights from tools like Google Analytics, keyword tools, and audience insight tools so that you can develop a clear picture of where your association is now and work out how to improve your results.
Carol will walk you through a step-by-step process, how to find and interpret data, and how to pinpoint digital opportunities and where you or your team could invest more time and effort to attract and engage with your target audience online.
- Identifying the digital opportunity for your organisation
- Using insights and analytics tools to make informed decisions
- Understanding your target audience
- Setting goals and planning your digital marketing strategy
- Knowing what you are going to track and measure from the start
Who should enrole
- Anyone who wants to further their understanding of and the impact that digital marketing can have
- Anyone what wants to start exploring a more strategic and considered approach to their digital activity
- Employees of organisations that either have a strategy but it’s not generating great results, or who want to learn the best process for developing a digital marketing strategy from scratch.
|Reflection & discussion||☑|
|Access to the recording post event||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||325.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.