Discover the dos and don’ts of a great welcome programme and how to make sure your members stay with you.
Members are the lifeblood of any association, society or federation. How do you best ensure to keep them happy from day 1?
When it comes to membership, the first year is a crucial time to set the tone for a long-lasting relationship. From the moment a new member joins your association, you are uniquely placed to inspire them with a tailored welcome programme and year-1 experience.
Make sure to capitalise on your member acquisition efforts
This webinar is presented by senior directors of Pixl8, the AAE's own partner for association and event technology, and that of over 100 membership organisations. They will provide you with strategic guidance, practical insights and best practice examples to hold on to your members. Join Pixl8’s digital strategy experts to explore how you can boost retention rates by making your membership different from the start.
By attending this webinar, you will be learn:
- Top tips to create a winning welcome programme
- How to Differentiate needs at different stages of the member lifecycle
- Strategies to personalise your association’s online experience
- How to Increase efficiency and boost member retention
Who should attend?
- Marketing and / or Communication
- Website & member engagement
- Anyone interested in effective ways to boost renewal rates in year one
- Webinar (approx 20 -25 mins)
- Q&A (up to 15 mins)
- Recording of the webinar after the event, in the Resource Centre (AAE members only)
- Discussion chat during and after the event at the AAE website
Free event for Subscribers and Members.
Access to the recording, the discussion forum, and other related Resources, are only available to members.
If you are no longer able to attend this event please let us know no later than 24 hours prior