Spaces Still Available - Click on the Book button below (and book via the Associations UK Congress event) selecting only the Awards Lunch Ticket
The Association Awards, now in its 6th year, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing success and best practice, and is a non-profit making project, where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted.
The Association of Associations Executives has been recognising and promoting best practice in associations since 2006.
Submissions deadline: 31 October
Why enter the awards?
- Be acknowledged for excellence
- Show your members the quality of your work for them and their association
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Why enter this Association Awards?
- No fee to enter - compared to £234 for entering other awards
- No fee for two staff to attend the Awards ceremony - compared to £295 per ticket at other awards
- With these awards, the details of shortlisted successful projects are shared with the association community (for no charge)
- Our awards ar focused on best developments, so its not about the largest or most money spent on a project / event