Using data to achieve ‘right message, right person, right time’
Organisations need to be as effective as possible in their communications and the experience provided to their stakeholders. Using data ‘intelligently’ for personalisation with CRM and Marketing Automation is the approach leading effective associations are taking to take full advantage of this for greater effect.
This 90-minute masterclass is not a technology presentation but rather considers strategic approaches with presentations and discussion with some practical exercises. The tutor will help define the true meaning of personalisation illustrated with specifically selected examples and will also demonstrate key approaches to satisfying the need for data-driven personalisation.
The masterclass will also consider the data behind personalisation and approaches to segmentation and profiling and the elements that go to make up the persona or profile of each member or customer and how that should be used to drive the communications to achieve relevance. Delegates will also understand the impact of poor relevance on brand image and loyalty, the need for a 360° view of the members and the roles of CRM and marketing automation.
Michael Collins is a CRM and data strategy expert with more than 35 years’ experience of consultancy, training, university teaching and mentoring. He helps organisations maximise the benefits to be derived from using their data. Delegates will benefit from his engaging style backed by in-depth knowledge.
You will take away strategic concepts which can be implemented in your own organisation:
- The difference between basic and intelligent personalisation
- The benefits that ‘intelligent’ personalisation can deliver
- Why relevant propositions and guided selling with CRM and membership systems will help drive engagement
- Contexts for personalisation (customer, product, etc)
- Concepts for personalised content, propositions, and creative treatments
- Creating a rules-based communication system and applying it to the member ‘journey’
Contents of the Online Masterclass
- Basic Personalisation
- Origins of intelligent (data driven) personalisation
- Intelligent personalisation - a business priority
- Defining intelligent or data-driven personalisation
- Contextual relevance
- Golden Questions
- B2B Demographics
- B2B Discriminators
- RFV - Regency, Frequency, Value
- Member Journey
- Planning the Journey
- Create your member journey
- Use of reporting and business intelligence
- Dynamic content
- Be "un-noticable"
- Data is fundamental
|Presentation recordings in 20 videos||☑|
|Workbook, for reflection & exercises||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.You will be taken to the Masterclass where you book as a Delegate with the On-Demand ticket.