Integrate your Events system and CRM Masterclass
All too often, the events processes and data reside in systems that are totally separate from the main membership database or CRM system. This means you are operating silos of data that increases both the management task to keep everything up to date and the risk of the quality of your data suffering. It also means that you are unable to achieve a 360° view of the truth about your members to facilitate selection and personalisation.
This 90-minute masterclass is not a technology presentation but rather considers approaches, with presentations and discussion with some practical exercises. The tutor will demonstrate the inefficiency of a ‘silo’ infrastructure and will focus on the benefits to be derived from integration as part of your strategy, to build and grow your events.
Delegates will be presented with a case study from the events industry to illustrate the mutual reliance of event and membership data and establish the advantages that integration delivers for managing relationships, for the event attendees, organisers, and for your whole organisation.
Michael Collins is a CRM and data strategy expert with more than 35 years’ experience of consultancy, training, university teaching and mentoring. He helps organisations maximise the benefits to be derived from using their data. Delegates will benefit from his engaging style backed by in-depth knowledge.
You will take away strategic concepts which can be implemented in your own organisation:
- The benefits of a mutual reliance between CRM and Events
- The benefits for CRM
- The benefits for the attendees
- The benefits for your organisation
- The inefficiency and restrictions of a silo approach to data and the importance of having a total member view
- Concepts for tailoring content, propositions, and communications
Contents of the Online Masterclass
- Some questions about your organisation
- Where is data held?
- Ineffiency of a "silo" infrastructure
- Are you collecting the right data?
- Touchpoints - sources of data
- The CRM objectives
- The CRM story
- Strategic cycle of CRM
- A mutual reliance
- Why should integration of these elements form part of you strategy?
- Process Flow
- Implications of data strategy
- A typical story
- Data strategy
- Case Study & Conclusion
|Presentation recordings in 14 videos||☑|
|Workbook, for reflection & exercises||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.You will be taken to the Masterclass where you book as a Delegate with the On-Demand ticket.