Be a Data Detective
Using data to achieve ‘right message, right person, right time’
Using data to form an understanding of your members’ profiles can help drive individual journeys that will increase engagement and help to pre-empt churn and reinforce the value of membership. However, many see data as a ‘pain’ rather than an asset. You can turn that ‘pain’ into ‘gain’ by maximising the benefits to be derived from the forensic consideration of the information you have or could have about your members, customers, and other constituents.
During this 90-minute masterclass, with presentations and discussion with some practical exercises, the tutor will demonstrate key approaches to collecting the right data and using it to its best, with the objective of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your member relationships.
The masterclass will also consider segmentation models and techniques for data fusion to help deliver a communication strategy for both customer retention and prospecting and some brief examples of successful implementation.
Michael Collins is a CRM and data strategy expert with more than 35 years’ experience of consultancy, training, university teaching and mentoring. He helps organisations maximise the benefits to be derived from using their data. Delegates will benefit from his engaging style backed by in-depth knowledge.
You will take away strategic concepts which can be implemented in your own organisation:
- What your data can reveal
- How to identify your data requirements
- The impact on your everyday business processes
- The difference between data and knowledge
- Models to help establish member insight to drive the relationships
Find out if you are a Sherlock Holmes, an Hercule Poirot or a Miss Marple, - all effective detectives, but different in their individual approaches!
Contents of the Online Masterclass
- What kind of data detective will you be?
- Do you know who your members are?
- Organisations have data
- Where is data held?
- Are you collecting the right data?
- Are you collecting the data at all touchpoints?
- Different reasons for segmentation
- What makes a viable segment?
- How well do you segment your members?
- Demographics & lifestyles
- Psychographics - the missing element
- Spectrum of relationship
- What is psychographics?
- B2B Demographics & Discriminators
- Psychographics - adding to your database from research
- How well do you know your corporates?
- Corporate clustering
- RFV - Regency, Frequency & Value
- Understaning what's happening
- Identify stages in membership longevity
- Member Journing
- Planning the journey
|Presentation recordings in 27 videos||☑|
|Workbook, for reflection & exercises||☑|
|Discussion forum for tutor and delegates||☑|
|AMCs, PCOs & Event Management companies||145.00|
Fees are in GBP, subject to 20% VAT and payment is only by card.You will be taken to the Masterclass where you book as a Delegate with the On-Demand ticket.