If you want to invest in your people but find it difficult to get them to our public Masterclasses, why not consider in-house training. Our Masterclasses can be tailored to suit the needs of your people, placing the emphasis where it is most needed.
Five ways that in-house training can be very effective
- Better able to support each other: The shared experience of the training will prompt them to become a learning team, supporting each other’s future development
- Greater accountability: Their common experience will make them accountable to each other. They will be more likely to see results from the training
- Better working relationships: They will be critiquing each other in a constructive way which can reduce defensiveness and increase openness, paving the way for easier communication in general
- Seeing the bigger picture: They’ll discuss and debate the bigger picture. They may start to see challenges differently and start to solve them during the day
- Feel more valued: They’ll see that a group has been put on the Masterclass as opposed to one or two people. They will consider it a significant investment, not just in them, but in the team and the organisation
Popular In-house Training
How it works
When you contact us, we will ask the most relevant tutor to get in touch to establish the specific needs of your organisation, the needs of your team, and how any current Masterclass could be adapted or a new one created. Within a few days you wil then be advised on the price for preparation and tutoring and any potential expenses by email.
On acceptance, you will then proceed to agree a date. For face-to-face training, you will arrange and confirm the venue (either at your office or external venue) with a projector, screen and all catering. For online training these will be held on the AAE's Zoom account.
Get in Touch
For further information or to discuss in-house training, contact: Selina Sampson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees are based on special preparation and the tutoring on the day, and may include a travel time element. Accommodation for the Tutor may be required, which along with travel expenses are charged in addition to the tutor's preparation and tutoring fee. All fees are due in advance, on presentation of invoice.