Association Awards UK
The Association Awards, now in its 7th year, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing success and best practice, recognising excellence and is a non-profit making project where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted.
The Association of Associations Executives has been recognising and promoting best practice in associations since 2006.
Submissions deadline: Monday, 3 August
Why enter the awards?
- Be recognised for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for them
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success!
Who can you nominate?
You can nominate:
- Yourself, a colleague, a friend in another association
- A project of your own or of colleagues, or both
- Your own association or another association
- A client association or a client's project (if you are a supplier)
Who can be nominated
- Any person or project of a UK-based National, Regional of City Association
- Associations who have the majority of their members based in the UK and a few across the world or Europe are able to be entered
These categories focus on successful development, so its not about being the largest or most money spent, and judges allow for this.
- Executive Director of the Year
- Conference / Event executive of the Year
- Membership / Community executive of the Year
- Marketing & Communications executive of the Year
- Professional Development / Education executive of the Year
- Publishing / Information executive of the Year
- Association Executive of the Year (New)
Conference & Events:
- Best Physical Conference
- Best Online Conference
- Best Event (non-conference)
- Best Use of Event Technology
Membership & Community
- Best Member Recruitment Initiative
- Best Member On-boarding Programme
- Best Membership Engagement
- Best Volunteer Initiative
- Best Online Community
- Best Member Support during Covid19
Education & Professional Development
- Best Professional Development Initiative
- Best eLearning / Online Education
Marketing & Communications
- Effective Voice of the Year
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Association Video
- Best Digital Transformation (New)
- Best Association Mobile App
- Individual Member Association of the Year (inc Professional bodies)
- Business Member Association of the Year (inc Trade associations)
- The Association Awards UK are open to National, Regional of City Associationas, based in the UK
- Only projects, the majority of which have been carried out within the last 12 months prior to the submission deadline are eligible.
- An organisation may submit multiple entries, both in the different categories and in the same category providing that the entries are for different projects.
- If your submission fits better in a category different to the one you have initially submitted it for, we reserve the right to transfer your nomination to the appropriate category and request any additional information, providing that this is within the deadline.