UK Association Awards
The UK Association Awards 2021 is now in its 18th edition. The ethos of all the AAE Awards is recognizing excellence and sharing best practice and successes. It is a non-profit-making initiative, where nominees pay a low admin fee for entering.
The awards are supported by the most distinguished associations and societies, and have the highest reputation for fair and good practices.
- Be recognised for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for their organisation
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Who you can nominate
You can nominate:
- Yourself, a colleague, a friend in another association
- A project of your own, of a colleague(s), or both, or a contact's
- Your own association or an association you are acquainted with
- A client association or a client project (if you are a supplier)
- Executive Director of the Year
- Association Executive of the Year
- Best Campaign
- Best Member Support during Covid19
- Best Online Conference
- Best Online Event (non-conference)
- Best Association Video
- Best Association Podcast or Audio Series
- Best Digital Transformation
- Association of the Year - Individual Members
- Association of the Year - Business Member Organisations (including trade associations)
- Very low administration fee of GBP75.00+VAT, for completed nominations only
- The awards categories are association-guided, not sponsor-driven
- Categories are chosen in key areas of association development and importance
- Selected projects are recognised as "Success Stories" and project leaders get the opportunity to talk about their projects to their peers at AAE events
The ceremony for the awards takes place online, on Wednesday, 15 December, at 13:00 GMT.
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way. You can call Anca on +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or email at email@example.com any time.