Association Awards UK
The Association Awards, now in its 6th year, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing success and best practice, and is a non-profit making project, where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted.
The Association of Associations Executives has been recognising and promoting best practice in associations since 2006.
Submissions are now closed.
Why enter the awards?
- Be acknowledged for excellence
- Show your members the quality of your work for them and their association
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Why enter this Association Awards?
- No fee to enter - compared to £234 for entering other awards
- No fee for two staff to attend the Awards ceremony - compared to £295 per ticket at other awards
- With these awards, the details of shortlisted successful projects are shared with the association community (for no charge)
- Our awards ar focused on best developments, so its not about the largest or most money spent on a project / event
These categories focus on successful development, so its not about being the largest or most money spent, and judges allow for this.
- Executive Director of the Year
- Association Executive of the Year
- Young Association Executive of the Year
Conference & Events:
- Best Conference Development
- Best New Conference or Event
- Best Use of Event Technology
- Best Member Recruitment Initiative
- Best Member On-boarding Programme
- Best Membership Engagement
- Best Volunteer Initiative
Education & Professional Development:
- Best Professional Development Initiative
- Best eLearning / Online Education
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Association Video
- Best Association Website
- Association of the Year
There are no fees to enter the UK Association Awards. Read more...
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way.
You can call her +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or at email@example.com any time.
And don’t forget to read our top tips on how to submit a quick and award-winning nomination.