Association Awards UK
The Association Awards, now in its 14th edition, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing success and best practice, recognising excellence and is a non-profit making project where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted.
The Association of Associations Executives has been recognising and promoting best practice in associations since 2006.
Finalists to be announced the week beginning on 23 November
Why enter the awards?
- Be recognised for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for them
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success!
Who can you nominate?
- Yourself, a colleague, a friend in another association
- A project of your own or of colleagues, or both
- Your own association or another association
- A client association or a client's project (if you are a supplier)
The judging criteria take account of lower budgets of smaller or less affluent associations.
- Executive Director of the Year
- Marketing & Communications executive of the Year
- Association Executive of the Year (for other roles)
Conference & Events
- Best Online Conference
- Best Physical Conference
- Best Event (non-conference)
Membership & Community
- Best Member Support during Covid19
- Best Member Recruitment Initiative
- Best Membership Engagement
Education & Professional Development
- Best Professional Development Initiative
- Best eLearning / Online Education
Marketing & Communications
- Effective Voice of the Year
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Association Video
- Best Digital Transformation (New)
- Individual Member Association of the Year
- Business Member Association of the Year
- The nomination must be for an employee or officer, or project of a UK-based National, Regional of City, association, society or federation, or for the organisation itself
- The association, society or federation must have either all or the majority of their members in the UK
- Only projects, the majority of which have been carried out within the last 14 months prior to the submission deadline are eligible
- An organisation may submit multiple entries, both in the different categories and in the same category
- A project may only be entered once in the awards
- If your nomination fits better in a category different to the one you have initially submitted it, we reserve the right to transfer it to the other category and request any additional information, providing that this is before judging begins