International & European Awards
The International & European Association Awards 2020, now in its 6th year, is the only awards for European associations and the only awards for International associations. The ethos is recognizing excellence and sharing best practice and success, and is a non-profit making initiative, where nominees do not pay to enter and pay only costs to attend the ceremony. The awards are supported by the most reputable associations and societies worldwide.
- Be acknowledged for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for their organisation
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Who can nominate?
You can nominate:
- Yourself, a colleague, a friend in another association
- A project of your own or of colleagues, or both
- Your own association or another association
Associations can nominate another association as well as their own, and a person from a supplier or any other organisation can nominate
- International Executive Director of the Year
- European Executive Director of the Year
- International Association Executive of the Year
- European Association Executive of the Year
- Effective Voice of the Year
- Best Conference Development
- Best New Conference or Event
- Best Use of Event Technology
- Best Member Recruitment Initiative
- Best Member On-Boarding Programme
- Best Membership Engagement
- Best Volunteer Initiative
- Best Association Mobile App
- Best Professional Development Initiative
- Best eLearning / Online Education
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Association Video
- Best Association Website
- International Association of the Year
- European Association of the Year
- No submission fees
- The awards categories are association-guided, not sponsor-driven
- Categories are chosen in key areas of association development and importance
- Selected projects are recognised as "Success Stories" and project leaders get the opportunity to talk about their projects to their peers at the Associations World Congress
- The International & European Association Awards are open to International and European associations, which are based anywhere in the world.
- Only projects, the majority of which have been carried out within the last 12 months prior to the submission deadline are eligible.
- An organisation may submit multiple entries, both in the different categories and in the same category providing that the entries are for different projects.
- If your submission fits better in a category different to the one you have initially submitted it for, we reserve the right to transfer your nomination to the appropriate category and request any additional information, providing that this is within the deadline.
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way. You can call Anca on +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.