International & European Awards
The International & European Association Awards 2020, now in its 6th year, is the only awards for European associations and the only awards for International associations. The ethos is recognizing excellence and sharing best practice and success, and is a non-profit making initiative, where nominees do not pay to enter and pay only costs to attend the ceremony. The awards are supported by the most reputable associations and societies worldwide.
The awards entry period has now closed. Thank you everyone who entered the awards.
- Be recognised for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for their organisation
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Who can you nominate?
You can nominate:
- Yourself, a colleague, a friend in another association
- A project of your own or of colleagues, or both
- Your own association or another association
- A client association or a client project (if you are a supplier)
Who can be nominated
- Any person or project of an International or European Association
- An International association, is one that has its members broadly across the world
- A European association is one that has its members broadly across Europe
- NOTE: Associations with most members in one country and a few across the world or Europe are not able to be entered
- International Executive Director of the Year
- European Executive Director of the Year
- National Association Leader of the Year (Not UK)
- International Association Executive of the Year
- European Association Executive of the Year
- Effective Voice of the Year
- Best Conference Development
- Best New Conference or Event
- Best Use of Event Technology
- Best Membership Campaign
- Best Association Mobile App
- Best Professional Development and Education
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Association Video
- Best Association Website
- Best National Association Project (Not UK)
- International Association of the Year
- European Association of the Year
- National Association of the Year (not UK)
- No submission fees
- The awards categories are association-guided, not sponsor-driven
- Categories are chosen in key areas of association development and importance
- Selected projects are recognised as "Success Stories" and project leaders get the opportunity to talk about their projects to their peers at the Associations World Congress
- The International & European Association Awards are open to International and European associations, which are based anywhere in the world.
- National Associations can submit nomination in the three national categories: National Association Leader of the Year, Best National Association Project (Not UK) and National Association of the Year (not UK).
- Only projects, the majority of which have been carried out within the last 12 months prior to the submission deadline are eligible.
- An organisation may submit multiple entries, both in the different categories and in the same category providing that the entries are for different projects.
- If your submission fits better in a category different to the one you have initially submitted it for, we reserve the right to transfer your nomination to the appropriate category and request any additional information, providing that this is within the deadline.
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way. You can call Anca on +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.