International Association Awards
The Intenational Association Awards 2021 by AAE is developed out of the International & European Association Awards which has been running from 2015 - 2020. This is the only Association Awards specifically for International associations, societies, federations and not-for-profit membership organisations.
The ethos of all the AAE Awards is recognizing excellence and sharing best practice and successes. It is a non-profit-making initiative, where nominees pay a low admin fee for entering.
The awards are supported by the most distinguished associations and societies, and have the highest reputation for fair and good practices.
NOMINATIONS DEADLINE: 4 November 2021
- Be recognised for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for their organisation
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Who you can nominate
You can nominate:
- Yourself, a colleague, a friend in another association
- A project of your own, of a colleague(s), or both, or a contact's
- Your own association or an association you are acquainted with
- A client association or a client project (if you are a supplier)
- International Executive Director of the Year
- International Association Executive of the Year
- Best Campaign
- Best Member Support during Covid19
- Best Online International Conference
- Best Online Event (non-conference)
- Best Use of Technology
- Best eLearning / Online Education
- Best Association Podcast or Audio Series
- Best Digital Transformation
- International Association of the Year - Individual Members
- International Association of the Year - Business Member Organisations (including trade associations)
- International Federation of the Year (for associations with only other associations as members)
- National Association of the Year, Worldwide (for national associations from any country outside Europe)
- Very low administration fee of GBP75.00+VAT, for completed nominations only (There is no fee for national associations who enter the National Association of the Year, Worldwide category)
- The awards categories are association-guided, not sponsor-driven
- Categories are chosen in key areas of association development and importance
- Selected projects are recognised as "Success Stories" and project leaders get the opportunity to talk about their projects to their peers at AAE events
The ceremony for awards takes place online, on Friday, 17 December, at 12:00 GMT.
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way. You can call Anca on +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.