European Association Awards
The European Association Awards 2021 by AAE is developed out of the International & European Association Awards which has been running from 2015 - 2020. This is the only Association Awards specifically for European associations, societies, federations and not-for-profit membership organisations.
The ethos of all the AAE Awards is recognizing excellence and sharing best practice and successes. It is a non-profit-making initiative, where nominees pay a low admin fee for entering.
The awards are supported by the most distinguished associations and societies, and have the highest reputation for fair and good practices.
NOMINATIONS DEADLINE: 15 May 2021
- Be recognised for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for their organisation
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
Who can you nominate?
You can nominate:
- Yourself, a colleague, a contact in an association
- A project of your own, of a colleague(s), or both, or a contacts
- Your own association or an association you are acquainted with
- A client association executive or project (if you are a supplier)
- European Executive Director of the Year
- European Association Executive of the Year
- Best Campaign
- Best Member Support during Covid19
- Best Membership Campaign
- Best Online Community
- Best Online Conference
- Best Online Event (non-conference)
- Best Use of Technology
- Best eLearning / Online Education
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Association Video
- Best Association Podcast or Audio Series
- Best Digital Transformation
- European Association of the Year - Individual Members
- European Association of the Year - Business Member Organisations (including trade associations)
- European Federation of the Year (for associations with only other associations as members)
- National Association of the Year, Europe (for national associations from any country in Europe)
If you have both individual and business members, please only enter one category.
- Very low administration fee of EUR75.00+VAT, for completed nominations only
- The awards categories are association-guided, not sponsor-driven
- Categories are chosen in key areas of association development and importance
- Selected projects are recognised as "Success Stories" and project leaders get the opportunity to talk about their projects to their peers at AAE events
The ceremony for awards takes place on Thursday 9 September, location to be announced.
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way. You can call Anca on +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or email at email@example.com any time.