The Africa Association Awards, in its 2nd year, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing best practice and successes, and is a non-profit making project, where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted. The awards are supported by the most reputable associations and societies worldwide.
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way.
You can call her +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or at email@example.com any time.
And don’t forget to read our top tips on how to submit a quick and award-winning nomination.
- Be acknowledged for excellence
- Show your members the quality of the work you produce for their organisation
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
- Association Leader of the Year
- Best Association Conference (below 200 attendees)
- Best Association Conference (above 200 attendees)
- Best Association E-Newsletter
- Best Membership Initiative
- Best Volunteer Initiative
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Association of the Year
An Awards with a different Ethos
- No submission fees
- No fee for shortlisted entrants to attend the awards ceremony
- The awards are association-guided, not sponsor-driven
- Categories are chosen in key areas of association development and importance
- Shortlisted entrants get the opportunity to talka bout their projects to attendees of the ceremony
- Time for networking & enjoyment, avoiding 'endless' presentations
Submissions Deadline: 1 July 2019
The Africa Association Awards are open to African associations based anywhere in Africa. Only projects, the majority of which have been carried out within the last 12 months prior to the submission deadline are eligible. An organisation may submit multiple entries, both in the different categories and in the same category providing that the entries are for different projects. If your submission fits better in a category different to the one you have initially submitted it for, we reserve the right to transfer your nomination to the appropriate category and request any additional information, providing that this is within the deadline.
For any questions or to request to be notified when nominations are being accepted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.