Africa Association Awards
The Africa Association Awards, in its 2nd year, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing best practice and successes, and is a non-profit making project, where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted. The awards are supported by the most reputable associations and societies worldwide.
- Be acknowledged for excellence
- Show your members the quality of your work for them and their association
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
- Association Leader of the Year
- Best Association Conference (below 200 attendees)
- Best Association Conference (200+ attendees)
- Best Membership Initiative
- Best Association of the Year
There are no fees to enter the Africa Association Awards. Read more...
Submissions Deadline: 22 July 2019
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way.
You can call her +44 (0) 208 004 6313 or at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
And don’t forget to read our top tips on how to submit a quick and award-winning nomination.