Africa Association Awards
The Africa Association Awards, in its 2nd year, is the association awards that has the ethos of sharing best practice and successes, and is a non-profit making project, where nominees do not pay to enter or attend if they are shortlisted. The awards are supported by the most reputable associations and societies worldwide.
View this year's winners here
View this year's shortlist here
- Be acknowledged for excellence
- Show your members the quality of your work for them and their association
- Enhance your organisation's brand and reputation with a great PR opportunity
- Receive recognition that can support your career progression
- Show appreciation for the hard work and results of your employees and volunteers
- Take the opportunity to celebrate your success
- Association Leader of the Year
- Best Association Conference (below 200 attendees)
- Best Association Conference (200+ attendees)
- Best Membership Initiative
- Best Association of the Year
There are no fees to enter the Africa Association Awards. Read more...
Submissions are now closed
Contact Anca Urdea, the Awards Manager who is available for your questions and to provide you support every step of the way.
You can email her at email@example.com any time.
And don’t forget to read our top tips on how to submit a quick and award-winning nomination.