The AAE is advised by association executives to ensure it is producting high value products and services. In 2019 these are being organised in Advisory Panels. The Panels cover a range of expertise and geographies and sometimes a combination.
- Leadership & Strategy
- Membership & Communities
- Conferences & Events
- Marketing & Communications
- Education & Professional Development
- Publishing & Information
Activities of a member of an Advisory Panel
- Provide perspective on the AAE's activities
- Act as a sounding board on subject and technical issues relevant to the AAE’s event programmes, publications, news, content, training, eLearning, surveys, benchmarking and other offerings
- Help the AAE, where requested, to develop and maintain links with the community
- Expose the AAE to the full range of your views on issues relating to the AAE’s work
- Advise on business and administrative issues
- Provide papers or presentations from time-to-time where requested by the AAE
Benefits of being on an advisory panel
- Be instrumental in developing high quality services, information, events, best practice and professional standards for the association community
- Attend an advisory panel lunch once per year (in London or Brussels)
- Be a member of the Advisory Panel's online discussion group
- Attend one of the Association Congresses and another annual conference as a guest each year
- Membership of AAE with all its benefits
Membership of advisory panels naturally involves sensitive information and so is not suitable for those who contribute to other similar organisations or services.
If you are an employee of an association and would like to join one of these panels, please contact Damian Hutt, the Executive Director.